The Edison Ballroom at the Hotel Edison NYC
An Elegant Manhattan Event Space
Originally opened in the 1930s as the grand ballroom of The Hotel Edison, The Edison Ballroom carries a long and colorful history into its present-day status as a stylish Manhattan event space. The ballroom's Art Deco architecture dates back to its days as a dancing and dining venue, when it hosted famous performers of the Swing Era.
The ballroom, which received a multi-million dollar renovation in 2008, is available to host weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, business conferences, charity galas, and more -- all with the option of in-house catering by celebrity chef Mina Newman. Three adaptable spaces, expert personal service, and a state-of-the-art AV system set the Edison Ballroom apart from other Midtown NYC event spaces.
We are delighted to offer specially discounted rates to guests from Edison Ballroom events. Book individual guestroom reservations here or complete our group request for rates to earn a discounted rate for your entire group.
The Edison Ballroom -- Specs, Capacity & Capabilities:
- 17,000 square feet
- 1,000 guests for buffet/cocktail reception
- 500 seated guests for banquet-style sit-down dinner
- 700 seated guests for theater-style meeting
- 500 seated guests for classroom-style meeting
- Main ballroom
- Full-service on-site catering by chef Mina Newman
- Outside catering available by request
- Three full-service bars
- Floating bar available by request
- State-of-the-art light and sound system and intelligent lighting
For more information about our Midtown Manhattan event space, please visit www.edisonballroom.com.