Winter in New York City
Spending winter in New York City can leave many breathless, and steps from our art deco-style hotel is your next adventure. Visitors will make new memories shopping on 5th Avenue, catching a Broadway show and enjoying the dining along Restaurant Row. Our Times Square hotel features polished rooms with flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. So, whether you are in the Big Apple for work or for play New York has so much to offer even during the chilly months!
Entertainment & Attractions
- Love in Times Square - When love is in the air there is no stopping the surprise proposals, Times Square Weddings and Vow Renewals at the 11th Annual Love in Times Square event. For Further Information.
- New York Fashion Week: February 7-15, 2019 - Considered a fashion capitol, New York has continued to influence the international fashion scene. Plus, it occurs twice a year! Visit Website
- St. Patrick's Day Parade: March 17, 2019 - Whether you are coming to the city specifically for the parade or just get caught up in celebration, visitors can view the annual parade along 5th Avenue between 44th Street and 79th Street from 11 am - 5 pm. Visit Website
- Radio City Music Hall - Located blocks away, don't miss your chance to catch a performance of the iconic Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes. Details and showtimes can be found here.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Musical - Discover the magic of Dr. Seuss' classic holiday tale as it comes to life on stage. Playing a short cab ride away at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, kids will love singing along to hit songs like "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch." Learn more here.
- NYE Wishing Wall - Walk a few feet over to Times Square to find the NYE Wishing Wall, where you can add a personal wish for 2019 to the wall. All wishes left on the wall by December 29 will be added to the confetti that rains down on Times Square on New Year's Eve! More information is available here.
- BroadwayCon: (Jan. 11-13) - Since we are right around the corner from many Broadway shows like Mean Girls and Dear Evan Hanson, guests will be thrilled with meeting Broadway stars up close at the Jacob Javits Center. Plus, you'll get out of the winter chill. Visit Website.
Before You Go:Tip #1 - Bring your winter jacket, plus all the accessories. If you happen to forget your winter closet, there are many shops close by, like Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy's.
Tip #2 - Explore! Our Times Square hotel is blocks from Central Park, which is an oasis in the middle of a concrete jungle and has activities all year-round.
Tip #3 - Prepare a travel plan whether that be a taxi or catching the subway, which is a short walk to multiple lines including 1, 2, Q and R.